BODY: Solid Plastic Through Wire
ACTION: Lipless crankbait
The Barbarian ST is a lipless crankbait that has a slower sink rate than other lipless crankbaits. Unique features include:
– A replaceable soft tail that is turned onto a heavy-duty, custom-made spring with a centering pin for easy installation
– A one piece double line tie to achieve different actions and depths
– Three separate rattle chambers for different sounds and vibrations that are a little more subtle than other baits
– A weight insert to add weight for a faster sink rate. Weights are sold separately. See the Weight Sets page.
– A rotated belly hook hanger for better hooking and less hook rash
See it in Action:
Hear the Rattles (this Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST):
Trolling (this Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST):
Jigging (this Barbarian video also applies to the Barbarian ST):
Rugged Bait Construction:
- Through-wire construction
- 2 coats of primer
- Molded eyes
- Wolverine stainless triple split rings
- Eagle Claw 774 4/0 hooks
- Multiple coats of epoxy
Approximate Length and Weight:
7″ 5.0 ounces $30.00
The price includes one tail. On the order form, indicate both the color of the body and color of the tail that you want.
Additional tails are $2.00 each.